Az Yet

Az Yet is an American R&B group from Philadelphia, best known for their hits, "Last Night" and a remake of "Hard to Say I'm Sorry".
Formed in 1989 initially as a duo with Shawn Rivera and Dion Allen, they were later joined by Kenny Terry who they met singing in the lobby of the Wyndham Hotel.


A demo by the group found its way into the hands of Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds through his mother-in-law, Jacqueline McQuam, who held later various showcases to highlight their work. Impressed by their sound, Edmonds asked them to perform at a concert with After 7 and El Debarge and subsequently added Boyz II Men founding member Marc Nelson. Az Yet first hit it big with a song from The Nutty Professor soundtrack, "Last Night."




AZ Yet
01. Last Night
02. Saved For Someone Else
03. Care For Me
04. Every Little Bit Of My Heart
05. Hard To Say I'm Sorry
06. That's All I Want
07. Secrets
08. Through My Heart (The Arrow)
09. I Don't Want To Be Lonely
10. Sadder Than Blue
11. Inseperable Lovers
12. Time To End The Story
0 Responses