Xscape


Xscape is a female American R&B quartet that had a string of hit songs during the early and mid 1990s. The original lineup of the group consisted of sisters LaTocha Scott ("Meatball")and Tamika Scott ("Juicy"), along with Kandi Burruss ("Kandi"), and Tameka Cottle ("Tiny").

The quartet debuted singing at producer Jermaine Dupri's birthday party in 1991, and were later signed by Dupri to his label, So So Def Recordings. They released their debut album, Hummin' Comin' at 'Cha, on October 12, 1993. The first single, "Just Kickin' It", reached #2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 singles chart.The singles, "Tonight", "Understanding", and '"Love on My Mind'" were also released.




Hummin' Comin' at 'Cha
1. Just Kickin' It
2. Pumpin'
3. Let Me Know
4. Understanding
5. W.S.S. Deez Nuts
6. With You
7. Is My Living In Vain
8. Love On My Mind
9. Tonight
10. Just Kickin' It (Remix)





Off the Hook

1. Do your thang
2. Feels so good
3. Hard to say goodbye
4. Can't hang
5. Who can I run to
6. Hip hop barber shop request line
7. Do you want to
8. What can I do
9. Do like lovers do
10. Work me slow
11. Love's a funny thing
12. Keep it on the real




TracesOfMyLipstick
1. All About Me Intro
2. My Little Secret
3. Softest Place On Earth
4. Do You Know
5. One Of Those Love Songs
6. The Arms Of The One Who Loves You
7. I Will
8. Your Eyes
9. All I Need
10. Am I Dreamin'
11. The Runaround
12. Hold On
13. All About Me (Reprise)
0 Responses