3LW


3LW (acronym of "3 Little Women") was an American hip hop, pop and R&B girl group that enjoyed a number of modest hits during the early 2000s. Its founding members, Naturi Naughton, Adrienne Bailon, and Kiely Williams, signed with Epic Records, with Kiely's older sister and legal guardian Michele Williams serving as manager.




3LW
01. No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)
02. Is You Feelin' Me
03. Playas Gon' Play
04. Gettin Too Heavy
05. I'm Gonna Make You Miss Me
06. Not This Time
07. More Than Friends (That's Right)
08. Curious
09. Til I Say So
10. Crush On You
11. Ocean
12. I Can't Take It (No More Remix) (feat. Nas)



A Girl Can Mack
01. I Do (Wanna Get Close To You) (feat. Loon)
02. Neva Get Enuf (feat. Lil Wayne)
03. I Need That (I Want That) (feat. Lil Kim)
04. Ain't No Maybe
05. Ghetto Love And Heartbreak
06. Good Good Girl
07. Put Em Up
08. This Goes Out
09. Leave Wit You (I Think I Wanna)
10. Crazy
11. Funny
12. One More Time
0 Responses